Disability Confident Leader Validation
We provide support in becoming a Disability Confident Leader (Level 3) including Validation and Assessment. (Available for £1,500 + VAT)
We provide support in becoming a Disability Confident Leader (Level 3) including Validation and Assessment. This service is free to members. (Available for £1,500 + VAT to non-members)
The Government’s Disability Confident Scheme is in place to help employers recruit and retain people with disabilities. There are three levels of accreditation: Level 1 (Disability Confident Committed), Level 2 (Disability Confident Employer), and Level 3 (Disability Confident Leader). Employers can undertake the first two levels on their own but, for the third level, employers need to seek external validation on their Level 2 self-assessment. enei can help you with guidance, an assessment and where appropriate steps are taken, can validate your Disability Confident Leader (Level 3) status.
enei offers free advice and support to members including both the Assessment and Validation.
- Validator Commentary
- The Identification of Key Areas for Improvement
- Sharing of best practice
- Telephone and email support throughout the process
- Advice on Gathering Evidence
- The External Validation (required to achieve level 3 status)
- To be seen as a champion for the employment and development of disabled people
- The recognition to attract and retain disabled people
- There are 6 million people of working age in the UK with a disability. Achieving Disability Confident Leader Status will support your organisation in reaching into that talent pool
- Recognition from your employees, stakeholders and the wider community.
To find out more please contact email@example.com or your Relationship Manager.