Join enei & our guest speaker, Maggie Newton from Working with Cancer on this webinar to understand the challenges of managing work and cancer.
Working With Cancer is a social enterprise that helps employees, employers, the self-employed, job seekers and carers to manage cancer and work.
This webinar will give attendees a greater understanding of:
- The issues and challenges faced by employees, line managers/HR and the organisation in managing work and cancer
- What best practice support looks like
Topics covered will include:
- Cancer treatment and side effects
- Most common challenges in managing work and cancer
- The importance of work and line manager support
- Organisational readiness
- Best practice, including Working With Cancer services
Who should attend?
HR professionals, Diversity practitioners/managers, Occupational Health Leads, L&D Managers, Senior Leaders
enei Members: Free