Following on from the very successful STEM Conference that enei ran in July 2019, a conference will be taking place on the 21st October 2020.
The conference is being held virtually via 3 separate sessions - see details below. Attendees can attend all the sessions or just the ones that they are most interested in:
Session 1 (10am-11:30am) - Returnships
Session 2 (12pm - 1pm) – Allies for Change
Session 3 (2pm - 3:30pm) – STEMM-Change Research (University of Nottingham)
The aims of the conference are:
- To share knowledge of what has worked well in organisations
- To share research that could be adopted in organisations
- To allow networking opportunities for all participants
There are 3 key themes for the conference:
- Returnships – how are they working for STEM organisations? What can we learn form programmes that have been running in STEM organisations?
- Allies for Change – what is an Ally and how can Allies programmes support and help under-represented groups in the workplace
- Inclusion Matters research – the project team from the University of Nottingham will be talking about their research with particular focus on recruitment (language and trial methodology)
There will be a number of guest speaker from organisations including:
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- University of Nottingham
Who Should Attend?
- Head of HR, HR Directors & Managers, L&D/OD Managers, Diversity Practitioners, Business Managers & Sponsors, Network leads.
- People with an interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
Due to limited space and likely high demand there will be a £50+VAT admin charge for cancellations received less than 5 working days prior to the event.