Join MyKindaFuture & enei as we share the results of our recent research into the lived experience of the Returner talent pool, and explore practical advice for how employers can engage and support those seeking to return to the workplace.
- Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Talent at MyKindaFuture
- Sigrid Fisher, Relationship Manager and D&I expert, enei
- Emma Waltham, Careers After Maternity Specialist
- Julie McGowan, Returner's Programme Recruitment Lead, Balfour Beatty
KEY SESSION TAKEAWAYS:
- Key findings from our research into the lived experience of returner talent, the challenges they experience, and what is needed from employers to make a supported and successful transition back into work
- Learn how employee development is key to maximising the value Returners can bring to business, and how to nurture their career path
- Discuss Returners as a key part of the D&I agenda. In additon, how employers can support the career trajectory of female Returners, specifically?
- Explore how workplace culture and inclusivity predicts employee success - particularly for that of the Returner talent pool
- Practical examples for how to implement all of the above
- An opportunity to put your own questions forward to our panel
Register your free place here and a member of our team will be in touch with webinar access details. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com