What will this event provide participants with?
- Creating a Safe Space
- Inclusive Language & Communication
- Constructively Challenging Conversations
- Action Planning for Change
- Learn about historical events, ideologies, and social structures, and how they inform modern day beliefs, bias, and perception aka ‘How did we get here’.
- Analyse concepts of racial identity, bias, privilege, and prejudice
- Reflect on their own identity, bias, privilege, and prejudice
- Identify strategies to engage in difficult conversations in the workplace
- Reflect on ways to integrate anti-racism work into their daily lives especially in the workplace.
- To reflect on how those working with individuals from these groups need to overcome their own prejudices and biases.
This event is free to attend for enei Members & Non-Members on a first come, first served basis.