Randstad; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment.
Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing are embedded in our heritage, an integral part of how we do business. We are a global organisation with local teams that celebrate all backgrounds, respect diverse voices and experiences, and work to make everyone feel they can bring their whole self to work.
Randstad is strongly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe this helps us build a more agile, productive, and innovative workforce that reflects our talent, client base, and the society in which we work.
The I&W manager will join this growing team, working with the I&W director to directly shape and deliver our external client value proposition for I&W, supporting the development of our approach and innovations for clients and bids and our responsible business programmes across Randstad UK and Randstad Sourceright EMEA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an SME for diversity recruiting advice
- Developing a comprehensive diversity recruiting strategy
- Developing relationships and processes to continuously improve attraction and selection from diverse backgrounds
- Supporting diversity goals and alignment with clients and delivery teams
- Working closely with client delivery to understand specific diversity recruiting and upskilling requirements
- Directing innovative sourcing opportunities through specialized programs and targeted channels
- Serving as subject matter expert on diversity recruiting best practices
- Determining greatest value add recruiting investment areas and develop relationships with those sources.
- Partnering with our global D&I recruitment teams developing and sharing innovative D&I recruitment practices
- Working with the internal I&W manager on our responsible business approach and delivery externally
- An ambassador for Randstad externally promoting and sharing our thought leadership in innovative inclusive recruitment practices
Find out more/apply here.