Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Randstad; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment.
Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing are embedded in our heritage, an integral part of how we do business. We are a global organisation with local teams that celebrate all backgrounds, respect diverse voices and experiences, and work to make everyone feel they can bring their whole self to work.
Randstad is strongly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe this helps us build a more agile, productive, and innovative workforce that reflects our talent, client base, and the society in which we work.
The I&W Coordinator will join this growing team, working with the I&W Managers to directly shape the I&W internal approach to hardness an inclusive workplace for our people, alongside supporting the development of our approach and innovations for clients and bids working across Randstad UK and Randstad Sourceright EMEA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on specific, discrete, D&I initiatives with the support of the I&W Director and diversity strategists
- Coordinating Wellbeing Champions and Inclusion Networks, managing distribution of briefing packs, agendas, guest speakers and action ownership.
- Supporting the business by responding to basic first line D&I enquiries
- Helping to analyse our diversity data to identify underrepresented groups and contributing to the development of strategy and action to increase diversity.
- Reviewing and maintaining I&W sections of the our intranet and website to ensure maximum footfall and engagement working with our Employee Brand Manager
- Regularly reviewing the range of potential and already achieved accreditations and recommend which fit into our long term strategy.
- Working with the I&W Director to build plans to maximise the impact of these accreditations on our I&W strategy, including attending key networking meetings across Randstad.
- Building strong relationships and regularly supporting the diversity strategists on I&W initiatives
Find out more/apply here.