Closing Date: 5pm 4th January 2021
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Please provide your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages of A4) explaining why you feel you will be suitable for the role.
Interviews to be held 11th& 12th January 2021 via Microsoft Teams
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Purpose of Role:
- To actively pursue income generating opportunities for enei via; tender portals; incoming client leads; and setting up meetings with active and non-active accounts
- To actively prospect and seek out relevant opportunities through cold and warm approaches
- To take ownership of the business development cycle from; proposal planning; proposal development; proposal review; project handover and evaluation
- To find innovative ways to promote enei’s Training & Consultancy services and products
- This is a target focussed role with KPI’s to monitor income generation
- Identifying, developing and managing key income opportunities
- Approaching cold and warm prospective clients
- Maintain the internal system of Member/client information and opportunities on Salesforce
- Draft, write and edit proposals/bids for Member/client Training and Consultancy, to be authorised by the Director of Business Development
- To coordinate project inception handover to external consultants
- Identify resources available to deliver agreed proposals/bids and secure agreement from the Director of Business Development
- Identify tendering opportunities on tendering platforms and gathering information to answer ITTs/ RFPs/ RFQs
- Co-ordinating with internal colleagues and external consultants for post-tender presentations to clients
- Keep and update accurate records and progress to a ‘proposal/bid library’ for future use
- Communicate with Members/clients to identify their requirements
- Finding out about the industry of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion to understand the challenges Members/clients face.
- To provide other support to the Director of Business Development and other members of the SMT as and when needed, including administration support.
- Business development and lead generation experience
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and completing proposals/bids/tenders
- Some knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion in a commercial environment is desirable
- The ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, setting up meetings and presenting enei as a provider of choice
- Communication and creative thinking skills - verbal, visual and written
- Well organised and methodical
The post holder may be required to carry out other duties that are reasonably considered as within the scope and purpose of the job and the aptitudes of the job holder.
This job description reflects the current requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop due to changes in organisational and other circumstances, the actual duties and responsibilities will vary from the particulars of this job description. Job descriptions will be updated or amended from time to time to reflect such changes.
Overall we require someone who is absolutely passionate about working with a range of organisations for the purpose of creating social change and enhancing workplace culture based on principles of fairness and equality. At enei we have a vision to change the way business works. Within this context we are seeking passion, self-drive and commitment to generating results.
General framework for all tasks:
- To ensure that all work is carried out within and in support of the vision, mission, objectives and values of the organisation
- To be an effective and collaborative member of the enei team
- To carry out any other duties consistent with this job description
We value diversity in our workplace and welcome applications from everyone. If you declare you have a disability and meet the minimum criteria for the role, you will be guaranteed an interview. We support and provide adjustments for people with disabilities - if you have a disability and need help with the application process please contact us at the above email address